- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Constantly stir while heating for 25 minutes.
- Pour mixture into greased glass pan.
- Cool, put in fridge for 2 to 3 hours before cutting into squares.
- 1c. butter or margarine
- 1/4c. corn syrup
- 1/4c. white sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2c. brown sugar
Susan Portalatin contributed this recipe. It is found in the cookbook collection of the Fort St. John North Peace Museum.
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!