- Topping: in a saucepan, bring the sugar, butter, and cinnamon to boil over medium heat while stirring. Pour the mix into a greased nine-inch (2.5 L) springform pan. Sprinkle with cranberries and pecans; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, and add vanilla. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Using a wooden spoon, stir half into the creamed mixture; stir in sour cream and the remaining flour mixture.
- Spread batter over the cranberry layer, pushing the batter higher around the edges. Wrap foil around the bottom of the pan and set it on a baking sheet. Bake at 350°F for one hour or until a cake tester inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter and serve warm. Makes 10
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of cinnamon
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 2/3 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup of butter
- ¼ tsp of cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups of cranberries
- ½ cup of chopped pecans
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!