1. In a medium bowl, toss cranberries with 1 tablespoon lime juice. Drain out lime juice, then toss with 2 tablespoons sugar. Pour onto a baking sheet to dry.
2. Combine remaining sugar with salt on a shallow plate and mix to combine. Using the lime wedge, wet rim of each glass, then dip in sugar salt mixture.
3. Combine cranberry juice, tequila, triple sec, remaining 1/2 cup lime juice, and ice in a large blender, working in batches if necessary. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour into prepared glasses and garnish with a sprig of mint and a couple sugared cranberries.
- 1/2 c. whole cranberries
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 wedge lime, for rim
- 2 c. cranberry juice
- 12 oz. silver tequila
- 8 oz. triple sec
- 1/2 c. plus 1 tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 12 c. ice
- Mint, for garnish
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!