Cranberry Brie Cinnamon Pastry Swirls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll the puff pastry on a clean work surface.
- Brush the pastry with 1 tablespoon melted butter and then sprinkle with 1-2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar.
- Sprinkle the diced brie and cranberries evenly over the pastry.
- Starting at the long end, roll the pastry up as tightly as possible (like a cinnamon roll). Brush the roll with the remaining melted butter and then sprinkle the roll with cinnamon sugar to coat.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 16 swirls.
- Place the swirls on the prepared baking sheet and bake 15-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and the pastry golden, these are a little messy.
- Allow to sit on the pan about two minutes and before transferring to a serving plate.
- Serve warm.
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind mostly removed and finely diced
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2-4 tablespoons cinnamon sugar, using more or less to taste
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!