- Cream baking powder, sugar and butter.
- Whip the eggs with an electric beater.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Line your cake pan(s) (large or two small) with brown paper and grease the paper.
- Bake in the centre of the oven at 275 F for 2 ½ hours.
Fort St. John Lioness Club 5th Anniversary Cook Book (1986)
Fort St. John North Peace Museum Collection 2014.174.002
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 lb light raisins
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 1 small carton red and green cherries
- 1 lb butter
- ½ lb almonds
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups flour½ citron peel
- 1 glass rum
- 3 pineapple rings (candied)
Fort St. John North Peace Museum
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!