Butterscotch Yule Log
- Melt morsels over hot water, remove from water and stir in milk and vanilla.
- Add chopped pecans and mix well.
- Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Form into 12 inch roll on wax paper.
- Roll tightly in wax paper to shape evenly.
- Unroll and mark surface length with tines of fork.
- Brush with egg white.
- Press pecan halves into roll to completely cover surface.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill.
- Cut in half inch slices with sharp knife.
- Makes about two dozen slices.
Fort St. John Lioness Club 5th Anniversary Cook Book (1986)
Fort St. John North Peace Museum Collection 2014.174.002
- 1 Cup Nestle’s butterscotch morsels
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 slightly beaten egg white
- ½ tsp vanilla pecan halves
Fort St. John North Peace Museum
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!