- Cut peel from lemon (avoid pith) using a vegetable peeler. Place ginger and lemon peel in food processor and finely chop.
- Transfer lemon-ginger mixture to a medium saucepan, add sugar and 2 cups of water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 15 minutes. Strain mixture and cool. Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week
- Heat whiskey, honey, ginger syrup, and lemon juice in a small saucepan until honey dissolves and liquid is hot, but not boiling. Pour into a large snifter or mug. Serve.
- 4 to 6 ounces top shelf bourbon
- 2 ounces honey
- 1 ounce ginger syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
Missing Some Ingredients?
CLICK HERE to shop now and get your missing ingredients!